Friday 12 February 2010

75 days to go.....and lots to do!

Well, first of all, sorry for the infrequency of my entries on this blog. Chi-chan has been doing a great job of keeping everyone up to date. I guess I really should do a little more blogging too!
February is shaping up to be a filled with lots of partying and extra curricular activities. Everything from a 1/2 marathon, farewell party preparations, dinner parties, an overnight stay in Kobe for Valentine's Day, sports day at Round 1, and a trip to Tokyo to catch up with friends and watch the Tokyo International Marathon too. Somewhere amongst all this, I've also got to get myself into shape for my triathlon in the middle of April!!

I'm sure there's a ton of things I've left out, though I'll do my best to fill you in with additional posts when my brain is functioning a little more coherently.

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment