Thursday 25 February 2010

Exciting times ahead!

The weather has finally taken a turn for the better and I'm glad to say it's SPRING TIME! Yes, the birds are chirping and the plum flowers are in full bloom. The news casters are already predicting Cherry Blossom viewing to start earlier than usual too!

This weekend Chi-chan and I are heading up to Tokyo for 4 days. We will be catching up with some Aussie rules footy friends as well as some buddies I met last year at Ironman Japan. One of them is flying in from Singapore to compete in the Tokyo Marathon, while the other one, from Mexico is currently preparing for an Ultra Marathon (100km). Then there's myself, who's training for the Strongman Triathlon (3km swim/155km bike/ 42.195km run). Between the 3 of us I'm sure atleast one of us is crazy!!

Great News- Chi-chan had a great EIKEN test last weekend and was even able to make the examiner laugh during her oral interview. I'm extremely proud of her and love her more and more each day. xoxo

Promise to post again with some pic's from Tokyo.

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment