Tuesday 16 March 2010

30th Birthday - 8th March 2010






Sorry this wasn't posted a week ago while it was still my "Birthday Week".
Big thank you to everyone who made my birthday a memorable one.
I received some fantastic gifts and cards from students and friends and am always grateful at the thought put into all of them.
My 20's saw me live in Melbourne, Port Douglas, Cairns and Osaka in 9 different apartments. My passport was stamped in parts of Asia and Europe which I'd never imagined visiting. I've made friends for life that I would never have met, had I not traveled domestically and abroad. Most importantly, I fell in love with Chihiro!
So far, my 30's have been very kind to me and I'm looking forward to the decade ahead. I'm also looking forward to continued friendships and many new exciting adventures!

1 comment:

  1. I miss 29 years old Peter. Because I really loved him.

    Happy Birthday Darling.

    I hope you have a wonderful 30's with me.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete