Saturday 20 March 2010

Farewell Party with my 5 grandmothers and 1 grandfather!


Yesterday, I was able to enjoy some amazing food and company at the Senri Hankyu Hotel.
Yuji, Sumiko, Kazuko, Mieko, Atsuko and Michiko took me out for lunch for our final lesson. We were also joined by Linda, who's going to take over from me from April. Good luck Linda!

I'd been teaching them for over 4 years and have always enjoyed this Friday afternoon class.

Sumiko, I'm going to miss your memorable meals, especially, "THE WORLD'S BEST FRIED CHICKEN!"

The video above is of Yuji, Linda and I singing, "Take me out to the ball game". Yuji sang this song for the occasion and I was touched by the gesture and preparation he had put in.

The class also presented Chi-chan and I each with a beautiful Pilot brand ballpoint pen.

All the best for the future and I look forward to keeping in touch. Big hugs and Kisses.

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment